At Jensen’s Tennis, we are committed to providing a safe environment for all children and young people. We work hard to ensure that our practices enable us to provide the safest environment possible for children and young people to participate in tennis activities.
We ensure that our staff always act in the best interests of children and young people, take all reasonable steps to keep them safe, and promptly respond to any concern regarding the safety or development of children in our care.
Every staff member and volunteer at City Community Tennis must meet the following employment criteria:
Terms of Service - Junior Coaching
Free Trial Classes
- Only 1 free trial per child/family for new students.
- A free trial is available depending on class availability.
- We may not be able to offer a free trial class at each of our locations.
- If after the free trial class your child would like to continue with tennis for that term, the cost of the trial class is included in the Term Fee.
How we pro rata class fees:
- If you are new to CCT and start a class in the 3rd week of Term in a 10 week Term CCT will charge 7 weeks.
- When confirming for a following Term CCT will not Pro Rata the Term as a place has been reserved i.e. you may miss two weeks of the term. The full term fee still applies.
- If there has been no confirmation (CCT does not reserve a place) and a child returns to class say week 4 of the term (if there is a space available) CCT will pro rata the class for you i.e. pay 6 weeks.
- A credit will be issued when a class is cancelled due to weather conditions or for other reasons beyond our control.
- Credits can be used towards a future term enrolment, private lesson, court hire or pro-shop fees.
- Credits are not issued for personal reasons or no shows.
- Credits can be issued for a missed class due to illness (medical certificate required).
- Credits are non refundable!
How to Pay
- Invoices will be issued to all parents shortly before the term begins and payments should then be made before attending the first lesson. Payments can be made online via our secure payment gateway on the CCT website. Log In: Parent’s First name and Email Address.
- Payment can also be made over the phone with a credit card by calling 9698 9451 or by person at our office in Prince Alfred Park, Surry Hills 2012.
- CCT accepts MasterCard and Visa card payments. Our office at Surry Hills also provides an EFTPOS service for Debit Cards. We do not take cheques or offer EFT transfer or BPAY.
- Payment is required before the 1st week of the Term to confirm your child’s place.
- Families receive complimentary classes with 2 or more children enrolled in CCT’s tennis programs i.e. 2 children, 2 complimentary classes, 3 children, 3 complimentary classes. Email us for more information.
- Enrolments require pre-payment NO EXCEPTIONS.
How to Rebook for the Next Term
- Children currently enrolled have priority.
- To re-enrol for the next term simply contact us now!
- Places will not be held for the next term unless we receive an email or phone call from you.
- CCT will send a re-confirmation email.
- Please do not re-enrol if you are unsure.
Wet Weather Cancellations
We will inform you via SMS to your mobile phone one (1) hour prior to the beginning of the lesson if the courts are too wet and the lesson is cancelled. Please make sure we have your correct phone number.