Become a City Community Tennis Member and claim your advantage:
Simply choose the level of membership that best suits you and start enjoying the benefits right away.
Registration with Tennis NSW
• Personal Sports Accident Insurance
• Entry into Tennis NSW sanctioned tournaments and competitions and other benefits
Receive all the benefits of a Baseline Membership
• Discounted tennis court hire, private & group tuition, social tennis, competitions, pro shop items, table tennis hire
• Play inter-club competitions
• Singles Ladder
• Free use of Mini Hot Shot courts for Advantage Parents
• Native seedling planted with Carbon Neutral
For University of Technology Sydney (UTS) students and staff.
Receive all the benefits of an Advantage Membership
• $10 and $11^ per on court hire Monday to Friday until 5pm
• $19 for adult classes, social tennis and cardio tennis
^Surry Hills tennis facility
Did you know that your membership also helps to offset Co2?
CCT has been purchasing a native seedling for every new and renewed member through our support of the Carbon Neutral plant a tree program in WA since 2008. To date, CCT members have helped to establish 11,336 native trees and shrubs through the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor which has offset around 1,890 tonnes of C02. That’s a lot of green!
Trees planted by Carbon Neutral contribute towards reducing soil salinity, saving and restoring water quality, cutting soil and water erosion and providing windbreaks.
Advantage Membership packages are valid for 12 months.
Baseline Memberships are valid until 30 June each year.
Tennis Australia membership benefits may be subject to change without notice.
* University of Technology Sydney (UTS) Tennis Club Membership is only available to current UTS students and staff members (not alumni). Please ensure you have a valid UTS ID card.
** Parents with Advantage Membership receive all the usual discounts plus discounted school term and holiday program fees for their children. Simply register your children who are under under 16 years of age.