Love a competitive game of tennis? A friendly social hit? Or are you just learning to play?
City Community Tennis, Sydney, offers an extensive range of programs for tennis enthusiasts of all levels, from beginners to pros, adults and kids. No matter what your age or level of experience, we make sure the ball is always in your court.
COVID-19 UPDATE November 2020
Please follow the NSW Office of Sport 'Turn up, Play and Leave' directive, as COVID is still active in the community.
All players and spectators are excluded from City Community Tennis facilities, must self-isolate and get tested for COVID if they have:
- visited Victoria or returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- attended any reported case locations listed on the NSW Health website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
- a flu, cold or any respiratory symptoms on the day or anytime up to 2 weeks before your booking
- Note: even if you get a negative test, you must stay in isolation for 14 days (this is because it can take 14 days before you get symptoms or test positive).
- players and spectators are to ensure that physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres is maintained between people that do not come from the same household
- Up to 6 players on court from Monday November 9
- Match Play, Doubles Play and competitions have resumed with limited spaces available
- restrictions on spectators in children's classes have been lifted, but please remain off the court and maintain social distancing from behind the fence
- toilets and change rooms remain closed
- community hall remains closed (no yoga, meditation, table tennis and party bookings at this time)
- Players must register all playing partner contact details correctly when booking courts and all players must agree to our Player Rules click here and COVID Safety Guidelines click here
Please stay informed of the latest NSW Health COVID updates. Download the COVID App and activate when at the tennis facilities. If you have questions about COVID please phone the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450