- Junior Programs COVID Safety Plan
- Ages: 12+ years
- Class duration: 45 to 60 minutes
- Class capacity: up to 4 students
- Enrolment fee (10 weeks): $400 | $300 Advantage Parent member
- All outstanding accounts must be paid for in advance for the system to accept new term registrations. Term fees are non refundable
- Note some terms can be 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11 weeks depending on when school starts and public holidays
The Yellow Stage gives students the opportunity to further develop their technique and match play skills. They’ll learn how to rally with better consistency and power, improve their court coverage, doubles team work and net play.
From here, students have the chance to compete in tournaments with the aim of playing the sport at a more advanced level.
There are three levels in the Yellow Stage:
- Yellow Foundation
- Yellow Intermediate
- Yellow Matchplay (Juniors with tournament skills)
- Yellow Development Squad (Invitational)
- Yellow High Performance Squad (Invitational)
See our FAQ page for more information on advancing through the stages.
Active Kids Vouchers
Active Kids vouchers can be redeemed in person or by calling the office. Apply for an Active Kids Voucher