Locations and days:
Prince Alfred Park Tennis Courts (Surry Hills), three days a week (days TBC), 2 hours of work each day on average, 5:00 am start.
Alexandria Park Tennis Courts (Alexandria), three days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday), 1 hour each day, 7.30 am start. The employer provides the cleaning equipment. Start as soon as possible.
Description: Use cleaning checklist to perform all tasks to the standards established by City Community Tennis.
- Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
- Sweep, mop, vacuum and/or hand scrub using brooms and vacuum cleaners
- Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilet, mirrors, restrooms
- Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
- Empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas
- Remove any rubbish or broken glass from courts
- Remove cobwebs from around gates
- Clean tennis courts of debris and bat droppings
- Use the leaf blower to clean courts of leaves
- Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to staff members
- Check around outside of courts and building and pick up rubbish
Must be natural early riser, reliable, punctual and have attention to detail
Cannot be late or not turn up
- Excellent verbal and written English
- High School Diploma required
- Permanent resident, student visa or working visa valid for at least a year
- First Aid Certificate
- Police Check Certificate
Jensen’s Tennis is looking for suitably qualified tennis coaches to help us implement and grow our Junior Development, Competitions, Tournament and Community programs (ANZ Hot Shots, Community Tennis Partnership Program, Cardio Tennis in Secondary Schools, Adult Cardio Tennis groups and Corporate Programs, CCT Club Championships and Tournaments, Social Tennis and Events) at five centres throughout the City of Sydney.
The suitable candidate must meet City Community Tennis employment criteria:
Tennis Coaching Credentials
- Current Coaching Qualification and Insurance (Tennis Australia, ATPCA or equivalent ITF recognised certificate)
- Current Working with Children Check Clearance Certificate NSW WWC application
- Current Criminal History Check Clearance Certificate NSW Police Check application
- Current First Aid Certificate
Professional Playing & Coaching Experience
- Minimum 2 years Experience Coaching Adults & Children (Beginners to Advanced levels)
- Minimum Playing Level ITN 3
- History of ITF Level competitive play and world tennis ranking
- Australian TFN (Tax File Number)
- Australian Bank Account
Additional Requirements for Non-Residents of Australia
- Copy of Working Holiday or Student Visa
If you do not have current coaching qualifications but have experience teaching and playing tennis Jensen’s Tennis may be able to offer assistance in helping you to obtain qualifications from Tennis Australia or the ATPCA.
Please send your CV to:
Vitaly Faynerman, Centre Manager
City Community Tennis
PO Box 458
Strawberry Hills NSW 2012