Jensen’s Tennis provides casual employment to tennis players who have met our criteria listed below.
If you are a tennis coach or high level player with coaching experience looking for work when travelling to Australia Jensen’s would be happy to hear from you.
Before applying applicants will require the following!
- Current Coaching Qualifications.
- Current Working with Children Check – go to NSW WWC application.
- Current Police Check – go to NSW Police Check application
- Current First Aid Certificate.
Playing & Coaching History
- Experience teaching Adults & Children ranging from Beginners to Advanced levels.
- Minimum Playing Level ITN 3.
- History of competitive play.
Other Requirements (non-residents)
- Woking Holiday or Student Visa.
- Australian TFN (Tax File Number).
- Australian Bank Account.
- Current coaching qualification from your country’s peak tennis body. This may be recognised by Tennis Australia. CLICK HERE for more TA Coach information.
If you do not have current coaching qualifications but have experience teaching and playing Jensen’s can offer assistance to coaches wishing to obtain qualifications.
All staff engaged by Jensen’s require a ‘Working with Children and Police Check’.
Please send your CV to email@example.com