Our experienced racquet technicians and coaches can advise you on the most suitable racquet or string to suit your style of play. The pro-shop stocks the latest strings at an affordable price or bring your own string* and just pay for the stringing service.
All racquets are strung on a BABOLAT Star 5
- Fast turnaround.
- Babolat, Luxilon and Tecnifibre stocked.
- Grip replacement service.
- Players can bring their own string*
- CLICK HERE to see our string range.
Racquet Customisation… GET MORE GAME FROM YOUR RACQUET!
At the Racquet Customs Lab we will take your game to the next level by matching the weight of your racquets, changing handle shape or size and changing specs of the racquet so that it becomes an extension of your arm.
Come in and try one of our standard or “pimped” demos or arrange a professional 30-45 min on court consultation.
- Weighting: whether it be the addition or removal of weight
- Balancing: going head heavy with lead , handle heavy with silicon, or something in the middle.
- Lengthening: not all rackets have to be the retail 27 inches. You can go as high as the legal limit of 29 inches.
- Matching: racquets can differ hugely in weight and balance from manufacturing. We can fix those imperfections so they are all your “favourite” racquet.
- Pallets: increasing or decreasing your grip size as well as changes the octagonal shape
- Moulding: repairing wobbling butt caps, increasing or decreasing grip sizes.
- Grip Shaving: decreasing the grip handle and even achieving sizes outside the normal 1/8 inch realm.
- Grommets: replacing the bumpers and plastic protecting your frame.
- CLICK HERE to fill out the online web form to arrange a racquet customisation session with Marc Ceyton.