- Information collected by Jensen’s Tennis is personal information, as defined by the Privacy Act 1998. This data includes your first name, last name, email address and telephone number. Members are requested to add their postal address and date of birth for Tennis NSW Player Registration.
How the information recorded is used
- Jensen’s Tennis Centre uses your personal information so you can identify yourself when making an online booking or registration, to contact you about a specific booking or registration, and to keep you informed (if you request it) of events that may be of interest to you.
- As a registered Affiliate of Tennis NSW, Jensen’s forwards Member information to Tennis NSW to allow Members to access Tennis NSW Player Registration Benefits.
- CLICK HERE for further information on Tennis Australia’s Privacy Statement.
Accessing your Information
- To access stored information that relates to you, click on the ‘Update My Details‘ link after providing your log in details. This page allows you to change your information.
- The Jensen’s Tennis Centre site is protected by 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer technology. This is indicated by the padlock symbol on your browser and means that all data sent between your browser and the server is encrypted, including your log in, profile and credit card details.
- Credit card transactions are processed immediately using a secure payment gateway to the banking system, so we do not store your credit card details and provide you with instant feedback on the status of a transaction.
- Cookies are bits of data automatically generated and stored on the user’s hard drive to help save time when navigating around the Jensen’s website.
- Cookies are used in two ways – 1. to remember you if you choose the option on the Login page, so you don’t need to type in your name and email address each time you log in. 2. to manage user sessions, allowing our server to remember your identity as you move from page to page.