No images found.
5 Plexicushion | Lights | Community Room | Amenities | Shop
Open 365 Days | Mon-Sun 6am to 11pm
Located in Prince Alfred Park just minutes away from the CBD and Central Railway Station.
Head Office Opening Hours
- Monday to Thursday: 8am to 9pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 8am to 7pm
- Public Holidays: 10am to 7pm
- Office Closed: Easter Friday and Christmas Day
Click here for information about City Community Tennis courts and locations.
Click here to book Table Tennis at Prince Alfred Park.
Fees – Standard & Membership Rates
Court Hire Rates
Casual Tennis Court Hire Rates (Per Hour) are set by City of Sydney (CoS) Council
- Monday to Friday morning to 5pm: $23.90 (Surry Hills, Alexandria, Glebe & Rosebery)
- Monday to Friday morning to 5pm: $23.20 (Beaconsfield)
- Monday to Friday 5pm to 10pm: $29.20 (all locations)
- Weekends and Public Holidays 6am to 10pm: $29.20 (all locations)
Advantage Member Court Hire Rates (Per Hour) Prince Alfred Park, Surry Hills
- Monday to Friday 6am to 5pm: $14.00
- Monday to Friday 5pm to 9pm: $24.00
- Monday to Friday 9pm to 11pm: $20.00
- Weekends and Public Holidays 6am to 11pm: $20.00
CLICK HERE to become an Advantage Member and save!
Advantage Member Court Hire Rates (Per Hour) Alexandria, Glebe, Rosebery & Beaconsfield
- Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm: $10.00
- Monday to Friday 5pm to 10pm: $14.00
- Weekends and Public Holidays 7am to 10pm: $14.00
Hot Shots Courts at Rosebery are FREE for hire for Family Members
Concession Court Hire Rates (Per Hour) Children, Students and Pensioners (valid ID is required)
- Monday to Friday morning to 5pm: $18.00 (Surry Hills, Alexandria, Glebe & Rosebery)
- Monday to Friday morning to 5pm: $17.50 (Beaconsfield)
- Monday to Friday 5pm to 10pm: $21.80 (all locations)
- Weekends and Public Holidays 7am to 10pm: $21.80 (all locations)
- City of Sydney Tennis Access Card Holder Rate: $7.50 (all locations)
How do I access the courts using the PIN security System?
Access to the courts is controlled by a Personal Identification Number (PIN) security system. A PIN is automatically issued to players when they make an initial booking via SMS and email (booking confirmation & receipt). Players can use the same PIN for all subsequent bookings.
To access the court(s) at your booked time, simply enter your PIN into the key pads located at the gate to each court. Your PIN will allow you access to the tennis courts 10 minutes before & 15 minutes after your booking ends. To EXIT at any time, simply press the EXIT button.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU HAVE AN EVENING BOOKING the Lights will switch OFF 15 minutes after your booking ends. Your unique PIN turns the lights ON or KEEPS the lights ON (this is an energy saving feature). You must enter your PIN correctly even if the lights are already ON before you enter the court. You can enter your PIN 10 minutes before your booking commences.
Please note. Out of consideration for local residents, your PIN to access courts and facilities for 7 am bookings at Beaconsfield and Glebe tennis courts will activate at 7 am (Not 10 minutes prior to the start of your booking which is the normal for other booking times).
Click on the calendar to make a booking and follow the prompts