2 Floodlit PlexiPave Courts | Amenities Block | Street Parking
Alexandria Park Tennis Courts are situated in Alexandria Park, Park Road, Alexandria 2015 just opposite to the Alexandria Park Community School. The facility has 2 PlexiPave championship size tennis courts with lights, one of which can be hired as a netball court* and amenities for Men & Women (Showers, Toilets, Changeroom). Adjacent to the tennis facilities is Alexandria Park Oval and children’s playground with BBQ areas and basketball courts.
- CLICK HERE for Google Map directions to City Community Tennis managed facilities
- There is no office or pro-shop at Alexandria Park Tennis Courts. Please call our main office on 9698-9451.
- All bookings are pre-paid only for court hire, group classes, social tennis. If you are unable to book courts, classes, socials online please call the office at Prince Alfred Park, Surry Hills on 9698-9451 for assistance.
- Payments by cash or EFTPOS can be made at our office in Prince Alfred Park.
- Players can also create a “Credit” account under their Player Profile. Use this method if you are planning on making many bookings or don’t have a credit card. This is an easy way to take the hassle out of making Credit Card transactions each time a booking is made… For those of you who wish to play regularly Membership is the best option – play more, save more!
- Hourly Rates are standardised across the following facilities: Alexandria, Beaconsfield, Glebe & Rosebery Tennis Courts
- Courts are available for hire 365 days. Unless closed for renovations, events etc
- There are no facilities to hire or purchase tennis equipment at Alexandria, Beaconsfield, Glebe and Rosebery Park tennis courts. Equipment can be purchased from our fully stocked Pro-Shop at Prince Alfred Park.
Times and associated Hourly Rates are as follows
- 07:00-17:00: $22.50 | Members $8.00
- 17:00-22:00: $27.50 | Members $12.00
- Weekends & Public Holidays 07:00-22:00: $27.50 | Members $12.00
- CLICK HERE to become a Member and save!
Fees – Concession Rates
For children, students and pensioners (valid id is required)
- Monday through Sunday (365 days per year)
- Monday to Friday 07:00-17:00: $17.00
- Monday to Friday 17:00-22:00: $20.50
- Weekends & Public Holidays 07:00-22:00: $20.50
Fees – City of Sydney Tennis Access Card Holder Rates
For CoS resident low income earners (this is subject to meeting the CoS requirements for the Access Card).
- Monday through Sunday (365 days per year)
- Monday to Friday 07:00-17:00: $7.50
- Monday to Friday 17:00-22:00: $7.50
- Weekends & Public Holidays 07:00-22:00: $7.50
- CLICK HERE to find out how to obtain a CoS Tennis Access Card
- Access to the courts is controlled by a Personal Identification Number (PIN) Security System.
- A PIN is automatically issued to you when you make your first booking and sent via SMS and email (booking confirmation & receipt).
- Players use the same PIN for all subsequent bookings.
- To access the court(s) at your booked time, simply enter your PIN and # into the key pad located at the gate to the court(s).
- Your PIN will allow you access to the tennis courts 10 minutes before & 15 minutes after your booking ends.
- To EXIT at any time, simply depress the EXIT button. For the comfort & security of others please do not prop the doors open.
Evening Players IMPORTANT
- IF YOU HAVE AN EVENING BOOKING the Lights will switch OFF 15 minutes after your booking ends.
- Your unique PIN turns the lights ON or KEEPS the lights ON (this is an energy saving feature).
- You must enter your PIN correctly even if the lights are already ON before you enter the court.
- You can enter your PIN 10 minutes before your booking commences.
Problems with Access
- If you are having difficulties accessing the courts it may be something simple like trying to access the court or pavilion before or after your PIN has been activated/deactivated.
- Remember your PIN will only start working 10 minutes before your booking commences and up to 15 minutes after your booking has ended.
- For help or to report a problem, please call during Office Hours on 9698-9451.
- Office opening and closing times can change without notice due to adverse weather conditions.
- On wet days call the Club first before making a booking or to check your existing booking.
- If courts are unplayable, the Club will do its best to contact you using the contact details you have provided.
- Our Office is located at Prince Alfred Park, Surry Hills. Office hours Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 21:00 | Saturday & Sunday: 08:00 to 19:00