2 Floodlit PlexiPave Courts (Hard Courts) | Public Toilets | Street Parking
Turruwul Park Tennis Courts are situated at Turruwul Park on the corner of Rothschild Avenue and Hayes Road, Rosebery. The tennis courts have just been upgraded with one championship size tennis court with lights and four dedicated Red Ball Hot Shot Courts with lights which can be booked online. There are also public amenities for Men & Women (Toilets). Adjacent to the facilities is a children’s playground with BBQ facilities, 2 practice tennis walls, 2 cricket nets, a basketball hoop and of course a beautiful oval where cricket is played in summer and soccer in winter. There are also many cafes and restaurants quite near on Botany Road.
Hot Shots Courts – Modified Tennis Courts
The 4 Hot Shots Courts are free to use for those who have a Family Membership with CCT as long as the courts are not being used by CCT. The Hot Shots Courts can be booked by calling the office on 9698-9451.
Tennis Court – Full Size
The full size court is booked out at the standard hourly member/non-member rate. The full size court can be booked online.
- CLICK HERE for Google Map directions to City Community Tennis managed facilities
- There is no office or pro-shop at Beaconsfield Park Tennis Courts. Please call our main office on 9698-9451.
- All bookings are pre-paid only for court hire, group classes, social tennis. If you are unable to book courts, classes, socials online please call the office at Prince Alfred Park, Surry Hills on 9698-9451 for assistance.
- Payments by cash or EFTPOS can be made at our office in Prince Alfred Park.
- Players can also create a “Credit” account under their Player Profile. Use this method if you are planning on making many bookings or don’t have a credit card. This is an easy way to take the hassle out of making Credit Card transactions each time a booking is made… For those of you who wish to play regularly Membership is the best option – play more, save more!
- Hourly Rates are standardised across the following facilities: Alexandria, Beaconsfield, Glebe & Rosebery Tennis Courts
- Courts are available for hire 365 days. Unless closed for renovations, events etc
- There are no facilities to hire or purchase tennis equipment at Alexandria, Beaconsfield, Glebe and Rosebery Park tennis courts. Equipment can be purchased from our fully stocked Pro-Shop at Prince Alfred Park.
Times and associated Hourly Rates are as follows
- 07:00-17:00: $22.50 | Members $8.00
- 17:00-22:00: $27.50 | Members $12.00
- Weekends & Public Holidays 07:00-22:00: $27.50 | Members $12.00
- CLICK HERE to become a Member and save!
Fees – Concession Rates
For children, students and pensioners (valid id is required)
- Monday through Sunday (365 days per year)
- Monday to Friday 07:00-17:00: $17.00
- Monday to Friday 17:00-22:00: $20.50
- Weekends & Public Holidays 07:00-22:00: $20.50
Fees – City of Sydney Tennis Access Card Holder Rates
For CoS resident low income earners (this is subject to meeting the CoS requirements for the Access Card).
- Monday through Sunday (365 days per year)
- Monday to Friday 07:00-17:00: $7.50
- Monday to Friday 17:00-22:00: $7.50
- Weekends & Public Holidays 07:00-22:00: $7.50
- CLICK HERE to find out how to obtain a CoS Tennis Access Card
- Access to the courts is controlled by a Personal Identification Number (PIN) security system.
- A PIN is automatically issued to players when they make an initial booking via SMS and email (booking confirmation & receipt).
- Players can use the same PIN for all subsequent bookings.
- To access the court(s) at your booked time, simply enter your PIN into the key pads located at the gate to the court(s).
- Your PIN will allow you access to the tennis courts 10 minutes before & 15 minutes after your booking ends.
- To EXIT at any time, simply depress the EXIT button.
- For the comfort & security of others please do not prop the doors open.
Evening Players IMPORTANT
- IF YOU HAVE AN EVENING BOOKING the Lights will switch OFF 15 minutes after your booking ends.
- Your unique PIN turns the lights ON or KEEPS the lights ON (this is an energy saving feature).
- You must enter your PIN correctly even if the lights are already ON before you enter the court.
- You can enter your PIN 10 minutes before your booking commences.
Problems with Access
- If you are having difficulties accessing the courts it may be something simple like trying to access the court or pavilion before or after your PIN has been activated/deactivated. Remember your PIN will only start working 10 minutes before your booking commences and up to 15 minutes after your booking has ended.
- For help or to report a problem, please call during Office Hours on 9698-9451.
- Office opening and closing times can change without notice due to adverse weather conditions. On wet days call the Club first before making a booking or to check your existing booking. If courts are unplayable, the Club will do its best to contact you using the contact details you have provided.
- Our Office is located at Prince Alfred Park, Surry Hills. Office hours Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 21:00 | Saturday & Sunday: 08:00 to 19:00