The Head Office of City Community Tennis is located inside the newly renovated Coronation Centre in Prince Alfred Park and features
- a fully stocked tennis pro-shop with the latest brands
- a tennis racquet re-stringing service open 7 days a week
- a beautiful wood-floored community room available for hire
- toilets and showers for tennis players and community room users
- wheelchair accessibility
Located in Prince Alfred Park, Surry Hills the Centre was named to commemorate the Coronation of King George VI in 1937. It was originally built in 1940 as a field house to supervise children playing at the Coronation Playground and was recently renovated by the City of Sydney.
What can the Community Room be hired for?
- Table Tennis (includes bats and balls)
- Business Meetings
- Community Classes and Workshops
- Corporate Events
- Birthday Parties
- Sport Presentation Events
- Fitness Classes
Please read the Terms & Conditions for room hire.
To reserve the Community Room please fill out an online web enquiry form with day/date/times requested, purpose of booking (commercial/non-commercial use), projected number of people in attendance, number of tables/chairs required and any other information about your booking and one of our staff will get back to you to confirm availability.