The Coronation Centre’s community room is a beautiful space with glass doors opening out to the tennis courts and Prince Alfred Park, Surry Hills. With a beautiful wooden floor and windows all around it is the perfect space for a birthday party or business meeting. It is accessible for wheelchairs and only minutes away from the Central Railway Station and Sydney’s CBD. Accessible by public transport, walking, driving or cycling.
What can I hire the hall for?
- Children’s Birthday Parties
- Discussion groups
- Community classes
Hall Hire Rates
- Non Commercial: $31.50 per hour
- Commercial Hire: $62.00 per hour
- Disabled Access (ramp into ground floor) and Accessible Toilet/Shower
- Capacity: 60 people Standing, 30 people Seated
- Availability: Monday through Sunday 07:00 to 21:00
- Chair Hire (per chair): $2.00 per hour, maximum 24 chairs
- Table Hire (per table): $5.00 per hour, maximum 8 tables
- White Board: $5.00 per hour
- Table Tennis Table: $18 per hour
- Cleaning (Flat Rate): $50.00
- Waste Removal: $50.00 per bin (no fee applies if waste/recycling refuse is taken away by the hirer)
- Wine & beer bottle/Plastic Bottle Removal: $50 per bin (no fee if removed and disposed of by the hirer)
- Please note as there is no driving or parking in Prince Alfred Park and to prevent damage to the floor, hirers are not permitted to bring in tables and chairs
If you would like to book the community room please fill out the online web enquiry form with the day/time required and one of our staff will get back to you shortly.
Terms and Conditions