Prince Alfred Park’s Coronation Centre is the head office of City Community Tennis and also has a community hall.
The community room has classes for the general public and is also available for hire. The building is heritage listed. It was originally built in 1940 as a field house to supervise children playing at the Coronation Playground and was named to commemorate the coronation of King George VI in 1937. The Coronation Centre features:
- a large, open plan community room available for community hire
- toilets and showers for users of the tennis centre and community hall
- wheelchair accessibility
- our head office and tennis centre pro-shop and racquet re-stringing service which is open 7 days a week
Click here for more classes including FREE meditation
- Table Tennis
- Club Meetings & discussion groups
- Community classes
- Work Meetings and Conferences
- Children’s Birthday Parties
Please fill out the online web enquiry form and one of our staff member will get back to you shortly.
Hall Hire Rates
Community Group $30.50 per hour
Commercial Hire: $60.00 per hour